Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Thankful

So, I have been in the process of finding a job. I have had one phone interview, one face to face interview and received a phone call today for my second round interview. I'm so incredibly thankful for this opportunity! God is blessing me in so many ways and this is such a blessing to me. 

The interview is with Special Kids-it's a non-profit Christian organization that helps families with children of special needs. Anything from mental and physical therapy, aerobics, children of all ages and for such a worthy cause. 

My second round interview is next Friday, March 6th at 10am. I am praying that as I meet the rest of the team at Special Kids they feel that I am the perfect fit to the newest member of their team. It would be such an honor and blessing to work for a company for such a worthy cause. 

I pray to God that it's his will for me to be hired for the Marketing/PR Development Position.

No comments:

Post a Comment