Tuesday, June 9, 2009

T-Minus 10 Days!




Well, it's getting down to the wire with all the Wedding Planning!!!! 10 Days to GO!!!!! I can't believe it's next Saturday...June 20th! Everyone has been telling me the past several weeks to soak it all in and enjoy every moment of it. Time has surely passed by the past year of our wonderful Engagement. I can't wait to see what God has planned for our Marriage and new life together. I'm sure it will be wonderful. We are continuing to pray for guidance and direction of where God is leading to start our lives together... We have a lot of Faith and know we will get the answer, all is his timing. I need to remember to be patient and God will provide. I am thankful for all our friends and family that will be coming in town next week and pray for safe travel, good health, and good weather!

*Photos are some oldies, but goodies;) Some of my favs.
My 21st Birthday Party
My 21st Birthday dinner at Demos'
Fourth of July '06

No comments:

Post a Comment